The San Diego Sunroad Marina Boat Show is an event we here at Mikelson Yachts love to participate in. With this event essentially being in our backyard, we love to participate as an in-the-water exhibitor. The San Diego Boat Show is a once-a-year event, and many people from all over descend to San Diego’s Harbor Island to view the over 60 exhibitors- you simply can’t miss it! Here are the official details:
Admission Details for the San Diego Sunroad Marina Boat Show
- When is the San Diego Sunroad Marina Boat Show? January 26-29, 2017
- Where is the San Diego Sunroad Marina Boat Show? Harbor Island, San Diego, CA
- What are the show hours?
- Thursday, January 26, 2017- 12pm-6pm
- Friday, January 27, 2017- 12pm-6pm
- Saturday, January 28, 2017- 10am-6pm
- Sunday, January 29, 2017- 10am-6pm
- How much is Admission?
- $13 for adults. Children 12 and under are free. Cash only accepted. **Active military, EMTs, police, and fire personnel are free Thursday, January 26th and Friday, January 27th with ID.
What You are In Store for from Mikelson Yachts and Beyond
- Over 60 different exhibitors will be showing, and many yachts will be in-water for display. Last year, Mikelson had 43’ and 50’ yachts on display in the water, so come out this year to see what we have in store! There will also be free seminars, including seminars by the Mexico Tourism Bureau, Ullman Sails pertaining to offshore sail repair, and Pat Rains, author of Cruising Mexico, Nautical Guide Books and Navigational GPS Charts, to name a few. This is a can’t miss event!
Visit us at the San Diego Sunroad Marina Boat Show, or come down to our offices on Shelter Island Drive! We here at Mikelson Yachts build semi-custom yachts, ranging from our 43’ Sportfisher to our 75’ Long Range Luxury Sportfisher. We are located in San Diego, but proudly serve all of Southern California, as well as Arizona, Nevada, Florida and beyond. Contact us today about our yachts, and learn more about the build process! Your new adventure awaits in your Mikelson yacht.